This Policy is Effective From 20 August 2010 updated 29 May 2012
information that you may provide when you use this website.
Quoteme4 is committed to protecting your privacy. If we ask you to provide
certain information by, which you can be identified when using this website,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this
this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that
you are happy with any changes.
What We May Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, employment income and occupation
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and enquiries
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you
with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If we have your consent from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you
under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you
would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:-
Charlotte James IFA Ltd
Data Protection Officer
16/17 Lemon Street
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incomplete or incorrect.